Auditing & Quality Control
At Power Direct Marketing we believe that simply putting a GPS device on a walker is not the same as having a set of eyes watching them.
The usage of GPS is not a silver bullet that ensures quality but rather a respectable tool that in combination with a trained Auditor provides a more favorable outcome.
Power Direct Marketing Auditors are responsible for in-market supervision of delivery crews during the delivery of advertisements and other materials to the front doors of residences. Auditors verify the accuracy of delivery amounts based personal observation and the aid of GPS units in the field on all of our campaigns.
The Auditors work directly with the crews in the field to maintain PDM delivery standards while acting in a Quality Compliance capacity. The Auditors are in constant communication with the in-house GPS team to ensure quality and accurate distribution based on the customers’ specified delivery area. The GPS department works as a team with the Auditors which gives them the ability to have eyes in the field as well as in the office.
If the GPS team sees a discrepancy in iVerify that may need attention and have not noted the Auditors tracking in the area, they reach out to the trackers to review and resolve the data variation.
Daily Auditing Reports
As part of our monitoring the quality of distribution in the field, our Auditors provide the internal Operations and GPS teams with the following reports on a daily basis:
- Daily crew pictures: sample pictures of the product being delivered to ensure the visual placement is as expected
- Product inventory counts
- Prior to the daily delivery commencing
- Spot checks throughout the day
- End of the day reconciliation of product
- Daily crew meetings with the walkers
- Review previous day’s performance
- Corrections as needed
- Incident Reports along with corrections made to rectify problems
- Weather delays: Documentation from Wunderground.com
- GPS equipment issues and resolutions
Do you want measurable results for your business?
We’d love to talk about how we can customize a front-door marketing campaign for your products or services.